“The road to success is always under construction.” Lily Tomlin.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a rapidly expanding stakeholder communications organisation. The firm has a portfolio of clients from all over the world – some of which include huge corporations such as British Airways, Burberry, DeBeers, HSBC, and more. We’re looking for an ambitious Finance professional to join their team as Management Accountant.
This position offers a good opportunity to gain some exposure working within a fast-paced and fast-growing environment whilst paving your way to a very exciting career.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts and Balance sheet close
- Provision of various reports, including general ledger and month end reporting
- Assist the commercial team with tracking budgets and forecasts
- Liaise with budget holders
- Manage, coach and work closely with a junior member of staff to ensure goals are met
- Review, update and improve the current processes
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following attributes are required:
- Significant experience within a similar role
- Experience in general ledger and management reporting
- Experience owning a P&L and balance sheet
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The company operates a hybrid / remote working policy.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.