“When your thoughts, words, and deeds form a seamless fabric, you streamline your efforts and thus eliminate worry and dread.” - Epictetus.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an international advertising organisation to recruit a Finance Manager into their city-based office. This is an interesting and varied role which requires an experienced qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong technical accounting skills. This is a good opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and gain some exposure to all levels of a business that has a history of significant organic growth.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- To lead, manage and develop a team of 5 direct reports
- Management of the day-to-day transactional processes
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of finance and accounting processes and practices
- Responsible for the month end accounting process
- Perform a range of analysis, including monthly variance analysis and provide insightful financial information to key stakeholders and business leaders
- Perform budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the audit process
- Ensure the monthly payroll runs smoothly
- Liaise with other finance departments and the wider business to build good working relationships
- Assist the CFO with projects as and when required
To be considered for the role of Finance Manager, the following attributes are required:
- Continuous improvement mindset and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Experience of working in a strong financial control environment
- Experience of building accounting and reconciliation processes
The company operates a hybrid working policy.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.