“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established insurance organisation to recruit a Finance Manager into their London based office. The position will suit a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Accountant with strong technical accounting knowledge (preferably with US GAAP experience).
The organisation operates a flexible working policy and offers a positive and supportive working environment.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Responsible for the month end reporting process
- Undertake monthly variance analysis and provide insightful financial information to key stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day transactional processes
- Continuously seek to improve accounting and finance operational processes and practices
- Lead, manage and develop a team
- Provide a range of analysis to business leaders
- Assist with the annual budget and forecasting process by providing insight into the detail and drivers of the P&L and balance sheet
- Assist with the end-to-end audit process
- Support Payroll and HR departments with monthly payroll
To be considered for the role of Finance Manager, the following skills are required:
- Ideally educated to degree level, or with equivalent professional experience
- Continuous improvement mindset and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Experience of working in a strong financial control environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.