“The key to making a good forecast is not in limiting yourself to quantitative information.”
- Nate Silver.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with a global organisation to recruit an experienced Financial Analyst into its Bristol based team as the FP&A Analyst. This is a newly created position that will support the senior management in the analysis of financial and non-financial information to assist their understanding of the business and decision making.
Responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst include:
- Analysis of financial data
- Analysis of current financial performance and identify trends
- Preparation of various reports
- Communicate insights to wider business
- Assist management to develop long-term commercial plans
- Suggest budgets and improvements
- Develop financial models and provide financial forecasts
- Identify initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
To be considered for the role of FP&A Analyst, the following attributes are required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong commercial mindset
- Comfortable with systems development
- Ideally a qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or currently studying towards finals
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.