Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a Somerset based organisation to recruit a Credit Controller into their Finance team. In this role, you will work as part of a friendly team, building strong rapports with customers, ensuring objectives are met and that queries are managed within company policy in a timely manner.
Duties of thr Credit Controller will include:
• Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone and email
• Liaising with customers to assist with queries
• Solving of invoice queries efficiently
• Opening accounts and setting credit limits per the company’s credit policy
The successful Credit Controller will require the following attributes:
• Able to communicate confidently
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience of working within a similar fast-paced office environment
• A highly organised individual who thrives to work as part of a team
In return, a comprehensive benefits package including excellent basic salary, bonus scheme and 30 days holiday are offered.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.