An established but growing business based in Petersfield is recruiting a Finance Manager to own the day to day accounting for the site. As well as ensuring all accounting records are up to date, managing all general ledger journals and ensuring month end closing is completed within deadline the other key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:-
- Supplier payment runs
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supporting with the weekly cashflow forecasting
- Accruals and Prepayments and posting monthly journals
- Being the site lead in annual audit
- Ad-hoc finance duties and reporting
The key requirements for the Finance Manager include:-
- AAT qualified, part qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Previous experience in a similar Finance Manager, Accounts Manager, Accountant role or an Assistant Accountant looking to step up
The company offer an excellent working environment as well as flexible and hybrid working arrangements.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.