“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” John Maxwell
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an international organisation based in Reading to recruit a qualified Accountant in the role of Finance Manager. The firm have seen some rapid growth of late and this is a good opportunity to join a business that offers the chance to progress your career.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Lead a team in the delivery and ownership of accounting and finance services
- Deliver a service to a portfolio of clients and maintain good client relationships
- Manage the effectiveness of accounting processes
- Resource planning
- Team management and development
- Oversee credit control and accounts payable
- Liaise with clients over the phone and face to face
- Other duties as and when required
To be considered for the role of Finance Manager, you will require the following attributes:
- Strong people and team management skills
- Strong technical accounting skills - knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Customer focused
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.