“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with leading asset management business based in the heart of London with an inviable portfolio of managed assets. They are currently looking to appoint a qualified Accountant with previous experience in the property sector.
Responsibilities of the Accountant will include:
- Preparation of management accounts and various other accounts
- Preparation of statutory UK company accounts
- Helping with audit file preparation and liaising with auditors
- Preparing VAT returns to support the team with on-time filings
- Posting of journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating accountancy software with capital allowance claims
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Various analysis and reporting
- Ad-hoc payments to suppliers and professional services firms
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
To be considered for the role of Accountant you will require the following attributes:
- High attention to detail, self-motivated and deadline driven
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced finance environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.