Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a successful and leading business based in Bristol that is currently recruiting a Credit Controller into their Finance team.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
• Collecting payments
• High volumes of outbound calls and emails
• Negotiating payment plans
• Chasing payments via telephone and email
• Liaising with customers to assist with queries
• Working closely with internal teams, like Finance, Billing and Customer Service
• Discussing and creating solutions that work for the customer and the business
To be a successful Credit Controller:
• Previous experience working in Credit Control
• Good team player
• Good telephone manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines
Remote / Flexible working is offered.
This role is open to part time and full time applications and requires you to work in the office. Free onsite parking is on offer.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above.