"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an award-winning hospitality firm that is currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant who will join its team based in central London. The company offers a generous pay and benefits package, flexible working and excellent career opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Cost of sales preparation and margin analysis
- Posting of payroll and calculation of Holiday Accrual
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Banking responsibilities including reporting daily balances for cashflow, transfers and liaising with the bank
- Bank Reconciliations
- Intercompany postings and reconciliations
- Managing the Accounts Assistant (Overseeing AP and other daily duties)
- Preparation and reconciliation of quarterly VAT returns
- Managing and maintaining the fixed asset register
- Managing the weekly employee expenses process
- Raising Ad Hoc sales invoices in SAGE 200
- Supporting auditors for annual audit
To be considered for the role of Senior Management Accountant, the following attributes are required:
- Previous experience producing full sets of management accounts in a multi-site business, preferably hospitality or retail
- Good Technical management skills
- Experience of using SAGE 200 is advantageous
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.