Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers to recruit a Finance Assistant. This well-established firm based on the outskirts of Poole is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their team.
The main purpose of the role of Finance Assistant:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the day to day financial reporting
- Entering transactions and bank reconciliations
- Supporting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Managing the credit control function
- Paying suppliers
- Ledger control
- Month end reporting
To be considered for the role of Finance Assistant
- Part qualified AAT
- Proven technical ability in a similar accounting role, with a basic understanding of management accounts preparation and financial reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong organisational skills and a great eye for detail
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills
- The ability to work in a busy environment and to meet tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.