"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a growing hospitality business to recruit a Management Accountant into their team based in central London. This role would suit a proactive finance professional with experience of working within a multi-site hospitality or retail organisation and who is looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Management of one AP Clerk
- Responsible for the monthly management accounts
- Ownership of all month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Various management account analysis
- Weekly reviews of daybook postings
- Posting of all payroll journals and reconciliations
- Review of weekly and month end payment runs
- Supporting the FC during the year-end audit process
- Ad Hoc project work
- Actively reviewing, updating and improving the current processes
- Providing support to other finance departments / staff when required
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following skills/experience are required:
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.