“If I had an hour to solve a problem, I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” Albert Einstein.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a successful organisation that is recruiting for a Billing and Credit Assistant. This Plymouth based company has seen substantial organic growth in the last decade and offers a positive working culture.
Responsibilities of the Billing & Credit Manager include:
• Assist the Credit Controllers in operating an efficient credit control reminder system
• Assist the Credit Manager with any billing tasks
• Communicate complex billing arrangements with Credit Controllers to assist with collection of the invoices raised
• Deal with queries raised by clients over the phone and by email
• Responsible for monthly billing, ensuring that bills are processed correctly and on time
• To comply with HMRC rules and regulations
To be considered for the Billing & Credit Assistant position, you will require the following attributes:
• Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and bank procedures
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work well as part of a team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.