“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people."
An exciting new position has arisen with our Berkshire based client for a Senior Manager (Accounting). Our client is a growing global organisation that operates in the service sector.
This position will suit a qualified finance professional who has strong technical experience and who can comfortably build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and clients.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accounting Manager include, but are not limited to:
Key competencies required of the Senior Accounting Manager include:
- Oversee the delivery of all accounting services
- Provide leadership and development to a large team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Responsible for planning and forecasting
- Involvement in strategic projects, providing technical expertise
- Responsible for managing resource
- Ensure best practice and consistently review, update and improve the processes
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence people at all levels
- Proven experience of managing and developing team
- Excellent client management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.