“The highest of distinctions is service to others.” King George VI.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a Berkshire based firm that has seen rapid growth in recent years and is currently looking for a qualified accountant to join them as Finance Manager.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
• Lead a team in the delivery and ownership of accounting and finance services
• Provide Technical expertise
• Resource planning
• Team management and development
• High level of stake holder and client liaison
• Plus, a range of other duties
Key competencies of the Finance Manager will include:
• Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA
• Strong people and team management skills
• Strong technical accounting skills - knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.