“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde.
We are recruiting for Commercial Finance Manager to join our Berkshire based client in a role that allows hybrid working. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with prior experience of working within a commercially focused finance position.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager include:
- Responsible for the management reporting and provide support on all aspects of performance and commercials
- Preparation of budget and forecast
- Provision of insightful analysis and reporting
- Dealing with inter-company transactions and journals across the entities
- Provide financial support on various projects including modelling
- Recognising process improvements to optimise efficiencies
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and audit
- Manage and coach a small team
The successful Commercial Finance Manager, will need to the following attributes:
- Proven experience of team management
- Strong analytical, management accounting and finance business partnering skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.