“Wholeness is not achieved by cutting off a portion of one’s being, but by integration of the contraries.” Carl Jung.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a multi-national media organisation that is recruiting for a qualified Accountant who will join their London based office as Finance Business Partner. This position will suit a commercially driven finance professional who is keen to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Ownership of revenue analysis
- Ownership of management accounts
- Point of Contact for the year-end audit process
- Tracking and forecasting
- Business Partner to various stakeholders
- Review, analyse and interpret data to produce monthly figures and performance insights
- Assist with commercial decision-making on P&L spend
- Production of various reports
- Various reconciliations and analysis
- Liaise and work closely with outsourced accountants
To be considered for the role of Finance Business Partner, the following attributes are required:
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to relate to an international audience
- Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.