“Knowledge is a treasury, but practice is the key to it.” Thomas Fuller.
We're delighted to partner with a global business based on the outskirts of Swindon. The business is a much-loved brand and international giant, boasting a thriving online presence with operations spanning worldwide. This is initially a temporary assignment with potential for the role to become permanent.
Responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Analyst include:
- Preparation of cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Weekly and monthly treasury reporting
- Assist with the management of the Group’s funding and FX exposure requirements
- Analysis of subsidiary working capital
- Management of intercompany loan positions and assisting with intercompany dividend flows
- A wide range of Treasury related projects
- Identify and implement system improvements
- Simplify and support personnel within the Treasury function
A successful Senior Treasury Analyst needs to be:
- A Strong communicator and influencer who is commercially minded
- Experience of working in a similar role within a global company
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Stronger than average modelling skills in Excel
This role sits within IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.