A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a global business in Reading who are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their expanding payroll team.
This all-encompassing role will involve a wide range of responsibilities including:
• Setting up starters and leavers
• Ensuring employee information is accurate on the system
• Calculating statutory payments such as SSP, SPP and SMP
• Liaising with various external agencies such as HMRC and pension provider
• Processing P11D returns
• Resolving payroll related queries
• Producing payroll reports
• General payroll administration duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
• Prior payroll experience
• Understanding of manual payroll calculations
• Good IT Skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
The company are based in central Reading and are accessible by public transport. Benefits include hybrid working, 25 days holiday and a competitive pension.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.