“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to support our award-winning client with their search for an Assistant Finance Analyst. They are currently looking for a proactive individual who is studying towards or has completed their AAT qualification. The role is based at their head office in Brentwood and is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to develop their finance skills and achieve good progress.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Analyst will include:
- Ownership of regional bank transaction processing and reconciliation
- Raising sales invoices and undertaking credit control duties
- Processing plot deposit and completion transactions
- Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and variance analysis
- Checking and distribution of monthly cost reports
- Submission of monthly CIS submissions
- Weekly cashflow forecasts
- Coordination of payment request forms
- Assisting in the preparation of schedules as required by Group Finance
- Supporting the Finance Team in the month-end close process
- Contribution to ongoing continuous improvement of processes within the Division
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for the role of Assistant Finance Analyst:
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communicator, working well with both with finance and non-finance colleagues
- Ability to work well as part of a team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.