“Surround yourself with assets not liabilities.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an organisation that offers a challenging and rewarding working environment. They are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team based in central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accurately process high volumes of supplier invoices
• Match incoming invoices to approved purchase orders, set up new suppliers as required
• Process any intercompany recharges as required
• Communicate with suppliers and address supplier queries
• Process staff expense claims in accordance with the company policy
• Process credit card transactions
• Coordinate suggested payment runs as appropriate
• Undertake supplier statement reconciliations
• Maintain purchase ledger data files
What you will need to be great for this role:
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, with a working knowledge of accounts payable
• Team player with pronounced numerical affinity and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.