“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business that is currently recruiting or a Management Accountant. If you are a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACA, CIMA) and looking for your next career challenge we would like to hear from you. This a remote working role with an attractive salary.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of management accounts in a timely and accurate manner
• Assist in the coordination of key financial and non-financial performance indicators
• Assist in improving the efficiency and accuracy of the financial management accounts for the wider business
• Communicate the monthly financial position to the relevant managers and budget holders
• Maintain accruals and prepayment schedules for monthly reporting
• Liaise with budget holders, advising and assisting with budget control
• Responsible for intercompany recharges
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations
• Seek to improve process efficiencies
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Management accounting experience in a large and complex organisation
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Evidence of financial analysis and process development skills
• Communicates effectively using verbal and written skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and organise workload
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.