“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a privately owned company that have an entrepreneurial attitude and strong work ethic. This is a fantastic company to work for!
This company is looking for a Head of Finance to join their team. This role is within a fast paced working environment, whilst overseeing a small team and reporting directly to the CEO.
- Maintaining the accounting system and keeping records up to date
- Making sure the correct process for insurance renewal is followed
- Managing the finance team
- Ensuring all statutory compliance is followed and adhered too
- Preparing and reviewing monthly reports before presenting to the board
- Ensure the accuracy of stock levels correlates with current records
- Make sure the annual budget and mid-year reforecast are accurate
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified Accountant (Degree or Equivalent)
- Previous experience in wholesale
- Highly driven with excellent work ethic
- Confident when managing people
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.