“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” Brother Roger
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an established property company who deal with some of the most prestigious properties in London. You will be reporting directly to the Rental Administrators, this is a fantastic company to work for!
This administrative role is to support to the accounts department with queries and any financial duties. Attention to detail is crucial to this position, due to the nature of the work and services offered.
- Ensuring all issues raised with surveyors and tenants are dealt with
- Take control of all aspects involving credit control
- Maintain and keep all tenant ledgers up to date
- Prepare and maintain regular excel reports
- Ensure that the correct processes of setting up direct debits and standing orders are followed
- Make sure all data is accurate for registration for assignments and underletting’s
- Provide interest rates when needed
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Previous experience within property
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge about accounting packages is an advantage
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.