“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people.
We are delighted to be working with an established firm that is looking to recruit a recently qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent) to join their Global Business Services team based in Bristol as Senior Executive.
Specialists in providing sound advice to businesses across the country, this growing company offers an attractive benefits package along with a friendly and inclusive culture. This is a large organisation that can deliver the support you need to develop your career.
As the Senior Executive of Global Business Services, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting operations for a range of clients
- Preparation and review of financial reporting requirements for clients
- Dealing with client queries and issues – building strong relationships
- Manage and coach junior team members
- Recognising risks and delivering solutions alongside managers
- Identifying and driving forward process improvements
- Ad hoc involvement in non-client projects
As Senior Executive, you will need the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.