A new opportunity has arisen for an international organisation based in Reading that is currently seeking a Project Administrator to join their busy team.
The role will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Be first port of call for clients and internals teams
- Log and monitor any client related issues
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure the successful completion of client deadlines
- Arrange meetings and write up minutes / actions points
- Regularly communicate with clients regarding ongoing actions
- Systems maintenance and administration
- Ensure invoicing information is accurate
- Plan and create work schedules and ensure these are being followed
Skills and experience required for this position include:
- A recent graduate keen to develop a career within a project environment or prior project experience ideally in a client facing role (essential)
- Very organised and able to manage a busy workload (essential)
- Proactive approach and highly motivated (essential)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (essential)
- Studying Prince 2 qualification or an interest to (desirable)
- Strong user of IT packages such as word, outlook and excel (essential)
This is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join a vibrant team within a fantastic business that offers excellent opportunities for career progression and personal development. The company offer a very competitive salary, healthcare, flexible working and bonus.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.