Sheridan Maine have been entrusted to recruit a new Credit Controller position for a leading Basingstoke based business.
Working for one of the growing divisions within the business, the role will involve all aspects of accounts receivable. Key duties include:
- Be responsible for a ledger of customer accounts
- Actively chase outstanding debts via telephone, email and letter
- Take customer payments
- Allocate payments to customer accounts
- Send out copy invoices and statements
- Investigate and resolve debt and payment queries
The desired candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Credit control / accounts receivable / sales ledger experience
- Competent user of IT packages ( SAP advantageous but not essential)
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
- Highly motivated and able to work using own initiative
- Good team player
In return the company will offer flexible hybrid working, pension, health care and 25 days holiday. The company are accessible by public transport and have free car parking onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.