Sheridan Maine are excited to be working on an exclusive basis with a construction business in Christchurch to recruit for a full-time Management Accountant to join their Finance team.
This role offers a hybrid working pattern.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Comprehensive monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow Forecasting
- VAT returns
- Business Partnering with Managers to ensure budgets are achieved
- Cost Value Reconciliation on projects
- CIS returns
- Managing Project financing (Drawdowns & Valuations)
- Production and review of annual budgets
- Preparation for audit
- Preparation and submission of payroll
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA - part qualified as a minimum
- Solid analytical and report writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work in high pressure environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Previous experience producing management accounts
- A strong work ethic with the
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for to be successful in this role, then please apply today.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.