Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global award-winning retail company looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
This company is looking for a candidate who can work under pressure whilst delivering the highest quality of work. This senior role will involve a variety of duties which include correlating data for reports, reconciling balance sheet accounts and ensuring teams are reaching deadlines; so, attention to detail is crucial.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Ensuring the monthly management accounts are produced in line with the deadline
- Use internal records quarterly to reconcile commission schedules
- Keeping the company fixed register up to date
- Liaising with the Financial Controller to help support the completion of ad hoc tasks
- Help the business stakeholders with understanding of their finances, to then assist them with any financial decisions which could affect their company
- Creating quarterly forecasting reports
- Supporting the finance team
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following attributes are required:
- Qualified Accountant (degree or equivalent)
- Previous experience in management accounting
- Ability to use own initiative and good time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Proficient in Excel
The organisation supports Remote / Flexible working.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.