Sheridan Maine are working with an established organisation in the heart of Dorset, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant into the business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance and the General Manager on site, you will be required to lead the small finance team. This will be a hands on and rewarding role where you will have the support and opportunity to further develop your career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of daily operating performance including material and labour variances to the Site Management accountant to review
- Assisting in the preparation of the management accounts pack to gross margin including margin variances, purchase and selling price variances, labour and material variances
- Preparation and interpretation of daily/weekly/monthly site KPIs
- Assisting in product costing for all new products and investigation of existing costing
- Analysis of Sales forecasts and review of promotional proposals and sales provisions
- Input as required into weekly site forecast updates
- Analysis of costs down to gross margin vs forecasts, identifying risks and opportunities to manage with the Operational team
- Drive improvements throughout the processes
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Experience of Financial Performance Analysis in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated understanding of standard costing
- Experience of Financial Reporting and Forecasting in accordance with group policies and deadlines
- Infor M3 Key User - desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good process and product knowledge
- Knowledge of best Management practice
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.