“Leadership is not being in charge, it is about taking care of people in your charge.” Simon Sinek
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a large provider of renewable energy, with operations all over the UK and internationally too. This company has an entrepreneurial attitude and strive to achieving a sustainable future, this is a fantastic company to join.
This senior role is based in London whilst working along a team to ensure all processes are delivered at the highest quality. So, efficiency is key to this position especially since it involves supporting other departments within the finance team and reporting to the Senior Finance Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate monthly reports on accounts in line with deadlines
- Ensuring all business policies are followed/maintained throughout all accounts
- Co-operate with others to create detailed project budgets and forecasts
- Preparing accounts ready for them to be audited for Year-end by both internal and external auditors
- Make suggestions on how to adapt current financial processes and systems which are in place
- Ensuring schedules are precise to assist with quarterly tax payments and year end returns
- When required liaise with external auditors and the internal tax group
What you will need to be great for this role:
- CPA Preferred
- Previous experience within renewable energy
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Proficient in IT
- Strong sense of using own initiative
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.