“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a company who are known globally for packaging. This company has an entrepreneurial attitude and strive to achieving a sustainable future, this is a fantastic company to join.
This position as an Accounts Assistant involves preparing data for reports and ensuring all information is up to date for the month-end account, all whilst maintain the general ledger accounts. This role reports directly to the GL Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all monthly prepayments are processed
- Liaising with other teams in order to meet deadlines
- Make sure all invoices are raised correctly and on time
- Create and review monthly stock reports
- Cross checking between sites for re-charges
- Completing monthly ledger revaluations
- Assist the team with the month end process
What you will need to be great for this role:
- AAT Preferred
- Working knowledge of a shared service finance function
- Previous experience working with SAP is an advantage
- Proficient in Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.