An exciting newly created job opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a national business based on the outskirts of Reading. The company boasts an enviable list of clients and continues to grow within its niche field.
This varied and interesting role will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Maintenance of the customer system
• Providing quotes to customers
• Handling telephone calls
• Assisting with customer enquiries
• Provide support and arranging deliveries
• Liaise with internal staff ensuring customer deadlines are achieved
• Ensure accuracy of invoicing and monitor payments received
• Meet and greet onsite visitors
It is important to have the following abilities to be considered for this role:
• Excellent rapport building and customer service skills
• Competent IT user (MS Office Packages)
• Proven administration experience
• Adaptability and willingness to take on additional tasks when required
• Happy to work within a small, close knit team
• Comfortable working within a relaxed working environment
As the business continues to grow, this position could evolve and develop for an enthusiastic person with the right aptitude.
Due to the location of the company, own transport is required. Benefits include 25 days holiday, flexible working and company pension scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.