“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” Brother Roger.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a business services company that is currently recruiting a Trainee Accounts Clerk.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation and data
• Maintain regular contacts with clients
• Reconcile and verify bank deposits and payments
• Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in reconciliation clerical activities
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel
• Financial and numeric skills, high level of accuracy is essential
• Excellent attention to detail
• A very high level of Customer service awareness
• Good organisational Skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.