A Finance Assistant is required by a well known business in the Chichester area. This role would suit an accountancy and finance graduate or an AAT qualified individual looking to carry on or start their professional accountancy qualifications. The company will provide study support and offers hybrid working 2 days from home and 3 days in the office.
Supporting the Financial Accountant the Finance Assistant’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly accounts and reports
- Preparing draft statutory accounts for UK entities
- Assisting the preparation of Group statutory accounts
- Aiding the preparation of Group budget and forecasts
- Carrying out Group intercompany reconciliations
- Consolidating Group monthly supplementary financial information
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Be a finance and accountancy graduate or AAT level 4 qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and enthusiastic approach
- Good team worker
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.