Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-known organisation based across the South of the UK, to recruit an Urgent Head of Treasury & Planning. This is a 6-month fixed term contract and a completley remote working role that will focus on leading all Treasury and Financial Planning functions of the business.
This position will suit an available and technically strong Qualified Accountant.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Line manage the Financial Planning team
• Deliver the annual business planning process, including stress testing and scenario planning
• Provide guidance notes and team training on updates of the financial planning software
• Build strong mitigation plans to protect the business
• Create procedures for new Treasury function
• Establish reporting and set up portal for new investor management
• Build and maintain strong working relationships
• Responsible for completing the end-to-end process maps, guidance notes and reporting (including dashboards) for the financial systems
• Oversee the on-going work to fully embed the newly implemented finance systems (Aspire, BRIXX)
• Provide support to future projects
• Responsible for all Regulatory returns
• Complete the end-to-end process mapping of return data
• Various reporting
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
• Advanced Excel skills
• BRIXX software experience
• An understanding of the Treasury processes
• Previous experience in completing the end-to -end process maps, guidance notes and reporting
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more, please click apply