"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a large, established organisation to recruit an Assistant Accountant into their team based in the Bournemouth area. This hybrid working role is for a temporary period of 6 months and will suit a part qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
The responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Cashbook postings and bank reconciliations
- Cash transfers and payments for various accounts
- Arranging refunds for deposits and overpayments
- Assist with client queries
- Preparation of various reports
- Assist with due diligence requests
- Journal postings including accruals, prepayments, recodes and recharges
- Maintain accurate accounting records
- Any other reasonable duties according to business need
The Assistant Accountant will require the following attributes and skills:
- Part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Experience of using Agresso, Qube and Salesforce is desirable
- Effective communication, team working and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.