“Whatever good things we build end up building us.” - Jim Rohn.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a high-quality retail company based in the Bristol area to recruit a Bookkeeper/Part-Qualified Accountant into its team. The company offers extended study support, and this is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and achieve good career progression.
In this remote working role, your responsibilities will include:
• To develop company financial policies and procedures
• Assist in producing the annual budget for the company
• Produce end of year accounts in conjunction with the company accountants
• Prepare and submit VAT returns in conjunction with company accountants
• Produce financial reports
• Produce monthly management accounts
• Ensure that invoices are sent to customers when required and are paid on time
• Ensure that bills are entered and paid in a timely manner
• Carry out Bank reconciliations
• Maintaining and updating fixed asset records
• Managing ledgers
• Negotiation and administration of company insurances and pensions
• Managing cashflow and bank balances
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.