“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.” - Joseph Addison.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a growing organisation that is recruiting a Finance Project Assistant for its thriving finance team based in the Bristol area.
This is an exciting time to join this fast-growing business and become a part of an organisation that respects its staff and offers good reward.
Within this role, you will assist the team in supporting the delivery of large finance projects. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with all departments and ensure high levels of delivery and engagement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Projects Director, Project Managers, and team to maximise productivity, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of action plans to enable proper time, resource, and process management
- Co-ordinate the production of all key project status reports and portfolio summaries, consistently looking for ways to automate the process and limit impact on contributors
- Recording and reporting of project costs/benefits
- Assisting in data collection, development, and analysis to enable proper decision making and goal setting
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between projects/teams
- Providing clerical support to Project Managers
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Previous experience supporting projects in a large, global organisation
- FP&A experience
- Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
This post is hybrid working hours.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.