"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." - Winston Churchill.
This role is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager who is seeking a career move in 2022. Our well-established client is seeking a Finance Manager to join their Hampshire based team.
The role of Finance Manager is a key position and will be responsible for providing finance business partnering support to several key business areas. The role liaises with various stakeholders and the wider business.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ownership of finance business partnering
- Management Accounting, monthly and year end
- Provision of a range of reporting and analysis including KPIs
- A range of systems related activities
- Working closely with Stakeholders
- Reporting financial information
What we need from you:
- Experience of finance business partnering
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent systems skills preferably ERP and advanced excel
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA). The role offers a competitive salary and is based close to commuter routes
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible