“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” - Jessica Guidobono.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a thriving business that has ambitious plans for 2022. They are currently looking for an experienced Finance Administrator/Bookkeeper to join their Bristol based team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Sales Ledger and Credit Control
• Purchase Ledger and Expense Management
• Approving contractor timesheets and updating the timesheet platform
• Weekly contractor payroll
• Responding to contractor queries
• Supporting Compliance team with issuing contracts and monitoring compliance documentation
What skills and experience you'll need:
• Previous experience in similar role
• Attention to details
• Communication skills
• Strong IT Skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.