"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” - Isaac Newton.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an established organisation based in the North Hampshire area. They are currently seeking an experienced individual to join their team as a Project Accountant. This interesting and varied role provides a fantastic opportunity to work within a large business that offers a broad range of services to its international customer base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be an expert and provide support on the financial accounting practices and principles of the finance systems
- Provide cost/income analysis
- Identify and implement process improvements within Finance
- Offer commercial insights and contribute to business proposals
- Embed a strong financial controls infrastructure
- Manage the integration into Shared Services of Company acquisitions and new business
- Drafting policy proposals
- Recommending and implementing new processes
- Support and develop staff
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Similar experience withing a project accounting environment
- Proven track record in process improvement and automation
- Advanced professional knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices
- SAP experience
- Part or fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA)
This newly created role offers a range of benefits including flexible working, healthcare, bonus and parking. The company are also accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible