“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working alongside an established organisation based in the Wiltshire area. They are currently looking for a Management Accountant who has strong SOX experience to join their team on a temporary basis.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of bank reconciliations (multiple currencies)
• Completion of ONS Survey submissions
• Month end duties (prepayments, accruals, opex review)
• Liaising with controllers internationally to ensure expenses are cross charged on a timely basis
• Support Financial Controller / FP&A Manager as required
If you are a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) who works well under pressure and can work to tight deadlines, please get in touch now.
This role sits within IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.