“Act as if what you do makes a difference. IT DOES.” - William James.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established company based in southwest London. They are currently looking for a qualified Financial Accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA) to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be working hybrid hours, with occasional travel to central London.
In this role, you will need to be technically strong and have a good understanding of commercial operations and the key drivers of value within the business. You will also have excellent collaboration skills as you will represent your team on various forums and committees, actively driving improvements for processes and systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the statutory reporting, quarterly regulatory reporting, management information production and day to day finance control processes for the Treasury and securitisation structures
- Analyse ledgers on a functional cost level
- Document key processes concisely
- Provide oversight and analysis on projects that impact Treasury
- Actively drive improvements (both processes and systems) for the team
- Monitor Treasury Finance operational risk and represent Finance on the Risk Committee
- Become a subject matter expert for Finance across the Treasury business
- Support and work on ad hoc requests, projects and new initiatives
- Engage with and effectively manage key stakeholders
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify risks and drive resolutions forward
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Experience collaborating with others across functional lines and multiple locations
- Commercially strong with demonstrable analytical skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.