“Whatever good things we build end up building us.” - Jim Rohn
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an internationally known company who have an extensive presence within the hospitality industry. Who are looking for a Project Accountant to join this fantastic company.
This role is to make sure that all details for all client project accounts are accurate whilst working alongside the Accounts team to ensure this. Overseeing and also conducting and reviewing a variety of reports is also another duty that comes with this role, so attention to detail is key.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making sure the accounts team are prioritising workloads given to them
- Ensuring all projects are sourced accurately
- Regularly preparing cash flow reports both weekly and monthly
- Correlating invoices from suppliers
- Producing reconciliation of budget excel reports monthly
- Using purchase orders and contract terms when validating all quested payments and making sure they are paid on time
- Keeping all data on the finance system up to date
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified Accountant (degree or equivalent)
- Strong sense of using own initiative
- Previous experience in managing people
- Working knowledge of Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.