“Details create the big picture.” - Sanford I. Weill.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation based in Wiltshire. They are currently recruiting a Corporate Reporting Accountant into their busy finance team.
This is a good opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a company which offers a friendly and supportive working environment and career progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts for the business
• Responsible for the planning of the Group Audit and preparation of information for audit
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Review and interpretation of technical accounting statements and assess the effect on Group reporting
• Provide technical advice to rest of finance team
• Responsible for accounting policies and ensuring they are communicated to teams
• Provide control, analysis and reporting of other Corporate Reporting areas
• Ad hoc reports/projects as and when required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of statutory reporting process for groups of companies including a listed company
• Good up to date knowledge of IFRS and Accounting Principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work accurately under pressure
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.