“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established global media organisation with offices located globally, helping to achieve the companies vision. This company strives to provide a collaborative culture and believe in new ways to further the organisation.
As a revenue planner you’ll be working alongside senior stakeholders globally, this role is to ensure that all data is accurate across multiple platforms and presenting new ideas benefitting both business growth and personal development.
- Work alongside regional FP&A leads to execute a repeatable process for revenue.
- Understand the links to new business bookings and pipelines for management reporting and forecasting.
- Ensure data sets are complete, accurate and kept up to date for regular reporting.
- Own monthly reporting and quarterly board reporting ensuring quality inputs on data and analysis.
- Communicate complex concepts into clear outputs and provide leadership to others involved.
- Drive Anaplan adoption and implement appropriate training to improve usage.
- Work with consultants to improve the tools as the business develops.
- An ability to take initiative and adapt to produce outputs in a changing environment as new products are embedded and grown.
- Own detailed analysis on variances, key risks and opportunities.
- Take initiative to collaborate with global teams for better utilisation of the data streams that are available, adapt processes for new systems.
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Experience with analysing multiple revenue streams
- Experience with business partnering with stakeholders internationally
- Producing forecasts using Anaplan
- Be immediately available
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.