Sheridan Maine are currently working with a growing business based in Bournemouth to recruit for a committed and highly motivated full-time Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Playing a key role in the Accounts Team with responsibility for processing financial transactions and supporting the operations of the business.
This is a full-time office based position in central Bournemouth.
- Processing Head Office purchase ledger invoices
- Credit Card analysis
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Support the Credit Card analysis, returns and postings
- Intercompany sales invoices and related postings
Key skills and attributes:
- Confident communication skills and strong team ethic
- Team player, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.