Sheridan Maine are working with a client based in the North Hampshire area who are recruiting for a Credit Controller on a part time basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Chasing customers for payments
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email
- Arranging payment terms and plans
- Sending out copy invoices and statements
- Ensuring that customers do not exceed the credit limit
Action and record any queries relating to disputed invoices
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Prior knowledge or experience in credit control / accounts receivable / sales ledger
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work within a team and on there own initiative
- Competent IT skills
- Experience working towards deadlines
Our client offers a range of benefits and a competitive salary. The position will be 20 hours a week and this is a fully office based role. There is parking on site and they are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.