Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with an IT company based in North Hampshire who are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
The responsibilities include:
- Processing invoices on a daily basis
- Preparing prepayment journals and accruals at month end
- Processing of financial transactions
- Ensuring the purchase ledger invoices correspond with purchase orders
- Maintain an accurate Purchase Ledger
- Reconcile supplier statements to AP ledger
- Dealing with general supplier queries
Our client is looking for an individual who shows the following attributes:
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Shows strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Is a confident user of Excel
- Has a high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- A good team player with a sense of humour
To be considered for this role you must be able to commute to the office Monday – Friday. Our client offers free car parking on site as well as a competitive salary, healthcare, pension and death in service.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.